Click on buttons to learn more about each office
Need disability accommodations or to keep grades up?
- Tutoring Services / Academic Support
- Supplemental Instruction
- Student Access / Accommodations
What resource can help you with everything related to Accessibility at KU?
- Links for Academic Accommodations
- Campus Resources
- Employment Accommodations
- Online/Course Content
- Community Resources
- Housing Accommodations
Need help with academic advising and services within the College?
- Declare Major/Minor, Change Interest Codes
- Degree Requirements
- Probation / Dismissal / Readmission
Want to be connected with the SGD network at KU?
- LGBTQIA+ organization and support services
- Programming and events
- Safe Zone Training
- Gender Inclusive Restrooms
- Name and Gender changes
- Academic resources, events and programming
- And much more!
Don't know where to turn to solve problems while you're at KU?
- In-person appointments to discuss any problems
- Will help solve your problems and/or direct you personally to the right resource to help.
- Helps with all College-related DEI student case management and program coordination
Feeling anxiety, down, or depressed, and want to learn coping strategies?
Counseling & Psychological Resources (CAPS) | Watkins Memorial Health Center, Rm 2100 | (785) 864-2277 | http://caps.ku.edu/
- Confidential counseling services for psychological, interpersonal, family problems and other issue related to succeeding at the university
Need international student resources?
- Immigration advising for other statuses
- Assistance with immigration documentation
- Academic support advising
KAP can help you with Math!
- Math 002 & Math 101 (Intermediate/College Alg)
- Help Room: free drop-in homework help
- Opportunities to retake exams
- Tutor led Study Groups
- Exam reviews at the end of each unit
Where to get your books, technology and Jayhawk Gear?
- Order textbooks / Textbook sellback
- KU gear
- Print Services / Tech Shop
For your studies, books and endless online resources!
KU Libraries | Anschutz Library - (785) 864-4928 | Watson Library | (785) 864-8983 | https://lib.ku.edu/
- “Ask a Librarian” online chat
- Find resources for projects
- Study rooms, computers, printers, equipment checkout available
- Meet with a librarian for research assistance
Don't worry, we all need work on our writing!
- Feedback on your writing projects
- Face-to-face consultations
- Videoconference consultations
- E-mail feedback
Want Legal advice? Get it here for FREE!
- Advice and consultation on most legal matters
- Court representation in landlord-tenant cases
- Preparation, drafting and review of legal documents
- Tax workshops and individual income tax assistance
- Notarization of legal documents
Here to help all Military-Affiliated Jayhawks!
- Liaison with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to help you receive your educational benefits
- ROTC programs
For all of your Financial Aid and Scholarship inquieries!
- The best way is to call and schedule an appointment!
- Financial Aid: Grants, loans, scholarships, work study
- Billing and charges to your account
For your transcripts, enrollment, residency and so much more!
- Enrollment services
- Transcripts / academic records
- Academic calendar
- Enroll & Pay
Need to talk to someone confidentially about your KU experience?
The University Ombuds office is a safe place where you can seek help in addressing conflicts, disputes, or complaints on an informal basis without fear of retaliation or judgment.
What about your student account, bills, and refunds?
- Student account bills & payments
For all questions related to Housing!
- Variety of on-campus living options: Halls and apartments
- Student housing scholarships
SMMS can help you manage your money!
- Income, checking & savings information
- Credit card management
- FIN 101 – Personal Finance
To help you choose courses and plan your academic career!
- Academic advising for freshman (0-30 hours) and pre-professional students
- Class schedule plans
- Major exploration
Never too early to work on your resume and seek career advice!
- Major and career exploration
- Career assessments
- Internship resources
- Resumes, interviewing, networking tools
#BeakHealthy to succeed in your studies, career, and life!
- Walk-in clinic
- Allergy Clinic
- Sexual Assault CARE Coordinator