Faculty Staff Council for Disability Inclusion
Membership shall be open to all university faculty, unclassified/support staff, and graduate students who are interested in and supportive of disability inclusion on KU campus. There are no minimums or commitments to join.
If you would like more information, email Chris Bell.
Once you let us know you'd like to join, you will be added to the listserv, Microsoft Team, and the meeting invites. Please fill out out membership directory form when joining and leaving.
- Create education and outreach campaign to encourage voluntary self-disclosure
- Examine whether individuals with disabilities have equal access to all the benefits of the Health Quest Wellness Program
- Campus Survey on Voluntary Self-Disclosure of Disability Report
- HealthQuest Meeting, immediate and long-term recommendations
- Panel on Remote Work during COVID for People with Disabilities
- Review Survey Report, develop recommendations, submit recommendations to Provost for consideration
- Continue advancing accessibility concerns of the HealthQuest program
- Develop multiple-part Disability Inclusion Summit, in partnership with DEIB & ADA Resource Center
- Create online presence: social media, website, logo
- Create a network of volunteers to help with disability inclusion on campus